What we collect
This section identifies the information we collect. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
The following information is collected and stored automatically from all users accessing the website. This information is collected solely for statistical purposes and to improve the service; it is not used to identify individuals.
- The Internet domain and Internet Protocol address from which you access our site.
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site.
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit; and if you linked to us from another website, the address of that website.
Data entered into into our tools may be stored. This is done as part of the service or to improve the service. The data is never given to third parties or used to identify individuals.
We collect the following personal information only if you choose to give it to us
- email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- Measure the traffic to this website and track journeys through the website
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write or email us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.