Bulk SSL Checker
Check Hundreds Of SSL Certificates With The Click Of A Button
We know that sometimes you may have many SSL sites to check and that checking lots of sites one at a time is tedious and long-winded. For this reason, we have created Bulk SSL Checker. Bulk SSL Checker checks the list of sites you upload and emails you the results so that you don't waste time checking sites one at a time.
Please note that we have also developed CertAlert, a windows based tool that can bulk check SSL certificates.
The Bulk SSL Checker reports are in HTML and CSV format. The CSV report provides in depth information about each certificate, and the HTML report categorises and summarises the findings (the report shown is of the Alexa top 5k websites has been anonymized.)
Below is a short video showing you how it works:
Bulk SSL Checker Features
Bulk SSL Checker has many features including:
- Easy to use - just upload a list of hostnames to check and we'll do the rest
- Emails reports directly to you in both CSV and HTML formats
- The report highlights issues including:
- MD5 certificates
- Debian weak key certificates
- Expired certificates
- Certificates expiring in 90 days or less
- Untrusted certificates
- Issues with certificate key length
- Certificates that do not list the hostname they are associated with
How To Use Bulk SSL Checker
- Log in ( If you don't have an account just create an account IT'S FREE)
- Go to Bulk SSL Checker
- Upload a file containing a list of hostnames to check.
- Wait a short while (up to 40 minutes) for your results to be emailed to you
More about the file you upload
The file you upload is simply a list of the hostnames (or ip addresses) that you want checking on port 443. Below is an example of the file:
facebook.com amazon.com yahoo.com 126.96.36.199 google.com
Try Our SSL Certificate Report Service
If you prefer, we can produce the SSL Certificate Audit Reports for you. We are able to run reports for most networks (small to large scale with millions of certificates). If you would like to try out this service, please contact us and we will send you a sample report free of charge.